Wednesday, April 1, 2015

new morning

Mornings, December Sun, Flickr



It's been over 100 weeks since I launched my blog "ssshakinallover". It's been a fun ride but it's time to shake things up a bit. I've appreciated all the positive feedback I have received and the small but loyal readership I've had. Yet, I feel that my audience has been limited by a number of factors including this site. In an effort to broaden this base, I'm moving to a wordpress.com address. I hope past readers will follow me and that others will join. For the next few months, I'll post new entries in both locations to aid in the transition.


As well, since April is Parkinson's Awareness month, I'm going to take this opportunity to "re-release" what I'm calling the "Greatest Hits - My Blog Vol. 1". For the next few weeks, I'll post one of these "gems" each weekday for your edification. If it's too much volume for you, delete at your leisure and my apologies for any inconvenience caused! However, I'd invite you to join me on a walk down memory lane at the 100 weeks that were...well, the last 100 weeks!


As for my new blog, more simply titled "imshakydad", today marks a new morning! I look forward to hearing or reading your comments as the weeks go on. With your assistance and guidance, I'm hopeful the hits will keep on coming!


You'll find it here! Don't forget to click on the blue "Following imshakydad" tab in the top left corner to subscribe. Thank you for your continued interest and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment